"I will drop you like a bad habit!"
Wait... but... habits are not that easy to drop, right? Hmm... while you go ahead and think of some better shade to throw, we'll be over here learning a thing or two about habits.
On this episode, Kendall explains habits - good and bad - and breaks down the best ways to pick them up or drop them, respectively. Make a good habit and have a listen!
Drink of the Episode: The Healthy Habit
- 2 ounces gin, such as Plymouth
- ½ ounce beet juice
- ½ ounce lime juice
- ½ ounce lavender-infused simple syrup (recipe follows)
- 1 teaspoon cayenne
- 1 egg white
- 1 ounce kombucha
- Add all ingredients except kombucha to a cocktail shaker with no ice. Shake vigorously for 10 to 15 seconds (this is called a dry shake).
- Add ice to your cocktail shaker and shake vigorously for another 10 to 15 seconds (you guessed it: this is a wet shake).
- Add kombucha and stir.
- Strain into a coupe and serve up.